Friday, April 18, 2014

Collections

Hey!

I know I haven't been posting a lot, but hopefully that will change. I couldn't think of something to blog about, so I feel it's time to show you guys my collections. I don't collect many things, just the things that are amazing in my eyes. First I think we should define collection:

Collection - A group of similar things one has gathered to have sit on a shelf to layer with dust.

So, what do I collect? Here's my first collection.
Vintage cameras!! None of these have film, but that's why I call it a collection, because they sit on a shelf! I don't no much about each camera, and I don't really know where they were from, but I'll tell you who I got them from.


Starting from the left,
*The small black cube - again, I don't know where it came from, it was sitting on a shelf in our basement and my dad said I could have it, as simple as that.
*The super 8 - Not much of a story here either, my brother had it in his room, just sitting on the floor, I asked him if i could have it, he said yes.
* Flash bulb fella - seriously, I don't know why I am explaining where I got these.... My grandpa gave this one to me.... again, not a big story.

* Last but not least - Kodak PONY 135 - I got this one from my grandpa too, but this one came with MORE THINGS!! I got the little instructions thingy, and a flash lamp!

The flash-lamp can hook and connect on to the whole camera. In the instructions, it tells you a bit on the flash photos. The picture on the left is a page in the instructions. These are pretty cool cameras, it's cool to read more about them.

Oh! And I also have a box of 6 flashbulbs, I have 7 in all. Too bad my cameras don'y have film!

Now I think it is time stop with that! leave me a comment if you have questions, or you want to tell me about your wonderful collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment